Comply with national regulations
Deepki helps its customers to fulfil their legal and environmental obligations, while turning constraints into business opportunities.
From words to action
- Anticipate the new rules on tertiary buildings
(Article 17 of the French energy transition law)
- Carry out your compulsory energy audits
(French DADDUE law / Energy Efficiency Directive – European Union equivalent )
- Complete your Social Housing Landlord Accommodation Register (SHLAR)
(French ALUR Law)
- Make the most out of the French Environment Code (article L.125.9)
- Automate your extra-financial reporting
(Article 225 – French Grenelle II law)
Discover our use cases
Between the Grenelle II law, the Energy Transition law, the ALUR law and even the DADDUE law, French regulations on the environment and real estate management are transforming the market and profoundly changing practices.
- A 100% tailor made dashboard
- All the information on your buildings in 1 place
- Your reports published within 1 minute.