Make strategic decisions based on reliable data
Investors, partners and customers are increasingly demanding transparency regarding ESG performance. The need to gather the right data that promotes accuracy and credibility in a centralized dashboard is, therefore, rapidly increasing.
• Thanks to an automated and powerful data collection process, your data, from building data to utilties or ESG, is centralized into one platform. With more than 1000 connectors to utility providers, we can collect monthly consumption and billing data.
• Get access to a complete strategic dashboard helping you to better understand your portfolio performance. Analyze, take action and measure impact based on reliable and centralized data.
ESG REPORTING & COMPLIANCE
Boost the confidence and satisfaction of your stakeholders
The European Union, along with other regulatory bodies, has established a set of standards to help regulate ESG matters, including certifications and regulations such as SFDR, GRESB, CRREM, European Taxonomy, and Tertiary Decree, among others. These obligatory regulations are completed by voluntary initiatives.
• Stay informed about the latest regulations, labels, and certifications in the ecosystem, and receive guidance to ensure you’re on track with your net-zero journey. Get access to your predicted score in advance, allowing you to improve your future ESG strategy.
• Efficiently manage all assessment forms in one place, already populated to save time, and promote collaboration with multiple parties while easily tracking form completion progress.
Increase energy efficiency to reach decarbonization
Under the Paris Agreement, net emissions must reach zero by 2050 to align with the European Green Deal and the EU’s environmental commitments. Companies are mandated to establish long-term ESG objectives in line with net-zero standards. Achieve your ESG goals through action plans, progress monitoring, and impact tracking.
• Utilize a comprehensive catalog of 130 standard ESG actions, including cost and gain estimates, to enhance energy efficiency and achieve decarbonization.
• Open source CRREM is integrated into our platform to monitor CO2 emissions reduction targets and project consumption based on historical data. This provides insights for adapting or taking direct actions based on observed trajectory.